4751XC Oud Gastel
Managing director authorized to represent the company:
Identification number according to § 27 Turnover Tax Act: NL 8540.93.928.B01
Commercial register: 60864400
Last Updated: 23 September 2022
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Types of Information
We collect various kinds of information that you provide to us as well as information we obtain from you when you purchase our products or create an account on our website. Some of the types of information that we collect include:
- contact information, such as your name, email address, postal address, and phone number;
- payment card information (including your name, card number, expiration date, and security code);
- user coupon or gift card number;
- date of birth;
- information stored in or associated with your account (including your profile, ID, username, and password);
- username and password for participating third-party devices, apps, features, or services;
- information you store on your device, such as photos, contacts, text logs, touch interactions, settings, and calendar information;
- location data such as the location of the mobile device or computer used to access our website derived from GPS or WiFi use, or the IP address of the mobile device or computer or internet service used to access our website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
Our website collects some data automatically when you use it. We may obtain information by automated means such as through browser cookies, pixels, web server logs, web beacons, and other technologies. These technologies help us (1) remember your information so you will not have to re-enter it, (2) track and understand how you use and interact with our the location of the mobile device or computer used to access our website(s) derived from GPS or WiFi use, or app(s), (3) manage and measure the usability of our website(s) or apps, (4) understand the effectiveness of our communications, and (5) otherwise enhance our website(s) or app(s).
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY INCLUDES INFORMATION ABOUT:
- your device, including MAC address, the IP address, log information, device model, hardware model, IMEI number, serial number, subscription information, device settings, connections to other devices, mobile network operator, web browser characteristics, app usage information, sales code, access code, current software version, MNC, subscription information, and randomized, non-persistent and resettable device identifiers, such as Personalized Service ID (or PSID), and advertising IDs, including Google Ad ID;
- your use of our website, including clickstream data, your interactions with our website (such as the web pages you visit, search terms, and the apps, services and features you use, download, or purchase), the pages that lead or refer you to our website, how you use our website, and dates and times of use of our website; and
Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu or visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org. For of the mobile devices, you can manage how your device and browser share certain device data by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your device. Our website are not designed to respond to “do not track” signals received from browsers. Please note that without cookies, you may not be able to use or benefit from all of the features of our website, device or computer or internet service used to access our website.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect information about you in the following ways:
Your use of our website - We collect personal information from you when you purchase our products or create an online account with us, contact us for help or information or otherwise voluntarily provide your personal information to us.
- From Our Business Partners and Service Providers. Third parties that assist us with our business operations also collect information about you through our website and share it with us. For example, our vendors collect and share information with us to help us detect and prevent fraud.
THIRD-PARTY WEB ANALYTICS SERVICES
Through our website, we may collect personal information about your online activities on websites and connected devices over time and across third-party websites, devices, apps, and other online features and services. We may use third-party analytics services on our website, such as Google Analytics. The information we obtain may be disclosed to or collected directly by these providers and other relevant third parties who use the information, for example, to evaluate use of our website or help administer our website. To learn more about Google Analytics, please visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
ONLINE TRACKING AND INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING
Because HMTX Global participates in various advertising networks, you may also see our ads on other websites or mobile apps. Ad networks allow us to target our messaging to users considering demographic data, users’ inferred interests, and browsing context. These networks can track users’ online activities over time by collecting information through automated means, including through the use of browser cookies, web beacons, pixels, device identifiers, server logs, and other similar technologies. The networks use this information to show ads that may be tailored to individuals’ interests, to track users’ browsers or devices across multiple websites and apps, and to build a profile of users’ online browsing and app usage activities.
We may combine information we obtain about you for the purposes described above. We also may use the information we obtain in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection or otherwise with your consent.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect for any of the following purposes:
- to provide our services to you;
- to operate, improve and personalize the products and services we offer, and to give each user a more consistent and personalized experience when interacting with us;
- for customer service, security, to detect fraud or illegal activities, or for archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of our services;
- to communicate with you;
- to better understand how users access and use our services, for the purposes of trying to improve the services and to respond to user preferences, including language and location
- customization, personalized help and instructions, or other responses to users' usage of the services;
- to help us develop our new products and services and improve our existing products and services;
- to provide users with advertising and direct marketing that is more relevant to you;
- to enforce our Terms of Service or other applicable policies; and
- to assess the effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities on or in connection with the Services. For example, personal information collected
- through our website may be used to suggest particular content that can be made available to the user on another of our services or be used to try to present more relevant advertising in another of our services.
HOW WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share and disclose information as described at the time information is collected or as follows:
- to service providers that process payments, handle marketing communications, provide technical support, conduct surveys, or perform other services for us;
- to business partners when you have elected to receive communications from them;
- to business partners that engage in interest-based advertising;
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process;
- as necessary to process transactions and provide you with the services, products, or information you request or purchase;
- when we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to protect the rights or property of our affiliates or us, or to protect the safety of you or others;
- to detect, prevent, or respond to potential fraud, intellectual property infringement, violations of our Terms of Service, violations of law, or other misuse of our services;
- to proceed with the negotiation or completion of a merger, acquisition, sale, or other transfer of all or part of our assets; or
- subject to your consent.
Please note, we do not share your credit card information or other financial information to third parties for their marketing purposes or other independent use. When we share information with third parties for processing credit card or other payments, we require those third parties to comply with applicable Payment Card Industry standards.
INFORMATION STORAGE AND SECURITY
We retain information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. We also retain personal information to comply with applicable law, prevent fraud, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation. After it is no longer necessary for us to retain information, we dispose of it according to our data retention and deletion policies.
We maintain safeguards designed to protect personal information we obtain through our website. Appropriate controls such as restricted access are placed on our computer systems. We limit access to our computer systems to select employees that are required to access personal information to perform their job. We also use safeguards such as limiting IP and two-factor authentication to further control access. In relation to online payments made through our website, we leverage a hosted PCI compliant solution through Braintree. We also perform regular testing and code reviews on our website.
Please note, however, the security of information transmitted through the internet can never be guaranteed. We are not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the internet or for changes to or losses of data. Users of our website are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of any of our digital services. In order to protect you and your data, we may suspend your use of any of our website, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of any of our website are restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SERVICES
HMTX Global would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request HMTX Global for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that HMTX Global correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request HMTX Global to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that HMTX Global erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that HMTX Global restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to HMTX Global's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that HMTX Global transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at: